SuperHost® Service For All™
Whether visitors or locals, your customers are a mosaic of different backgrounds and identities; a "one-size-fits-all" service approach won't work. Our world and needs are changing, and your service delivery should be too! A personalized approach focused on meeting each customer's unique needs is the marker of successful, inclusive customer service.
Key topics include:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- Identification and awareness of diversity in the community
- Recognition of customer groups that may have specialized needs, including but not limited to:
- Different generations (e.g. boomers, Gen X, millennials, etc.)
- Persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ/2S people
- Indigenous peoples
- People for whom English is a second language
- Ways to tailor service for customers from varying ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds
- Elements of professionally appropriate language when delivering service
- Tips and examples of specific accommodations that customers within identifiable social groups might require
This online, self-paced course allows for 60 days to complete the training modules and write the exam. On successful completion, you will receive a printable certificate.
Note: SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™, or equivalent training and experience, is recommended before taking Service For All.
Technical requirements: this course requires a high-speed internet connection (minimum 25Mbps) and a modern, standards-compliant web browser to view animations and HD video (Google Chrome recommended).
SuperHost® by go2HR is a suite of quality, affordable customer service training courses for frontline employees. Recognized as the standard for customer service excellence in BC since 1985, SuperHost offers relevant, up-to-date content and best practices that meet employers' and customers' current needs and expectations.