SuperHost® Service For All™
Whether visitors or locals, your customers are a mosaic of different background and identities; a “one-size-fits all” service approach simply won’t work. Our world and needs are changing and your service delivery should too! A personalized approach that is focused on meeting the unique needs of each and every customer is the marker of successful, inclusive customer service.
Key topics include:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- Identification and awareness of diversity in the community
- Recognition of customer groups that may have specialized needs, including but not limited to:
- Different generations (e.g. boomers, Gen X, millennials, etc.)
- Persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ/2S people
- Indigenous peoples
- People for whom English is a second language
- Ways to tailor service for customers from varying ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds
- Elements of professionally appropriate language when delivering service
- Tips and examples of specific accommodations that customers within identifiable social groups might require
This online course takes approximately 6 hours to complete. It is self-paced, and once you have logged into the course for the first time, you have 60 days to complete the training modules and write the exam. After successfully completing the course, passing the final exam, and taking the course evaluation, you will receive a printable certificate.
Note: SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ or equivalent training and experience is recommended before taking Service For All.
Technical requirements: this course requires a high-speed internet connection (minimum 25Mbps) and a modern, standards-compliant web browser in order to view animations and HD video.
SuperHost® by go2HR is a suite of quality, affordable customer service training courses for front-line employees. Recognized as the standard for customer service excellence in BC since 1985, SuperHost offers relevant, up-to-date content and best practices that meet the current needs and expectations of employers and customers.