SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality Online
Online Customer Service Training for $59.00
How to register for the course:
- Please create a user account from the login page. Or, if you have an existing account, log in with your username/email and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Course Catalogue” from your dashboard
- In the drop-down menu, choose “SuperHost” and click “Foundations of Service Quality (Online)”
- Follow the steps to register and pay for the course.
Click here for more help in creating or accessing your account and courses.
About the course:
Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. Available online or in-class, this course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality