SuperHost® Service For All™
Practical knowledge to serve and accommodate different customers and their diverse needs.
Canada is not only home to residents of diverse backgrounds, but it also attracts visitors from all over the world with various needs. The “one size fits all” concept simply does not apply to the way we set expectations and practices around serving different customers.
Service for All™ provides the solution. In this online course, students learn to understand appropriate service and its importance in the customer experience.
Key topics include:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- Identification and awareness of diversity in the community
- Recognition of customer groups that may have specialized needs, including but not limited to:
- Different generations (e.g. boomers, Gen X, millennials, etc.)
- Persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ/2S people
- Indigenous peoples
- People for whom English is a second language
- Ways to tailor service for customers from varying ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds
- Elements of professionally appropriate language when delivering service
- Tips and examples of specific accommodations that customers within identifiable social groups might require
Online Customer Service Training for $59.00
Note: SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ or equivalent training and experience is recommended before taking Service For All™.
Get Social With Us