SuperHost Service For All
Online Customer Service Training for $59.00
How to register for the course:
- Please create a user account from the login page. Or, if you have an existing account, log in with your username/email and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Course Catalogue” from your dashboard
- In the drop-down menu, choose “SuperHost” and click “Service For All”
- Follow the steps to register and pay for the course.
Click here for more help in creating or accessing your account and courses.
About the course:
Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
Service for All provides the solution. In this online course, students learn to understand appropriate inclusive service and its importance in the customer experience. Key topics include:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- Identification and awareness of diversity in the community
- Recognition of customer groups that may have specialized needs, including but not limited to:
- Different generations (e.g. boomers, Gen X, millennials, etc.)
- Persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ/2S people
- Indigenous peoples
- People for whom English is a second language
- Ways to tailor service for customers from varying ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds
- Elements of inclusive and professionally appropriate language when delivering service
- Tips and examples ways of specific accommodations that customers within identifiable social groups might require