SuperHost Service For All
Practical knowledge to serve and accommodate different customers and their diverse needs.
Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
Service for All provides the solution. In this online course, students learn to understand appropriate service and its importance in the customer experience.
Key topics include:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- Identification and awareness of diversity in the community
- Recognition of customer groups that may have specialized needs, including but not limited to:
- Different generations (e.g. boomers, Gen X, millennials, etc.)
- Persons with disabilities
- LGBTQ/2S people
- Indigenous peoples
- People for whom English is a second language
- Ways to tailor service for customers from varying ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds
- Elements of professionally appropriate language when delivering service
- Tips and examples of specific accommodations that customers within identifiable social groups might require
Online Customer Service Training for $59.00
Note: SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality or equivalent training and experience is recommended before taking Service For All.
Get Social With Us